Let your fingers do the walking

Friday, April 30, 2010

Final Reflection

I have really enjoyed this class it has taught me a lot about how to craft a story together. Before I started this class I had a lot of camera work because I worked in WVUA news and I was one of the camera mad for sic months so I learned a good deal about framing and how to get cutaways and what to shoot and what not to so going in to this class I was very confident with my camera skills it was my editing that needed work and a lot of it. So when it came time to edit my stories I was very uneasy about how I would do and how it would compare to other students in the class but with your help DR. R you really showed me that editing was not as hard I was making it out to be. I feel like you can defiantly see a progression in my work from the beginning of the class until the end. My favorite project probably to work on would be the last project I worked on with Brandon because that is the kind of stuff that I really want to do if I do pursue that kind of career later down the road. This class has defiantly taught me more about everything you should know to be a TCF student I learned more in your class than I did any of my past production classes. Now every time I am working on a project in any subject I think about what the Gift of this his and I can’t figure it out I craft the project until there is a gift in what I am doing. This has been one of my favorite classes since I have been here at the University because it was very interesting not boring lectures all the time like my other classes. I feel that I could teach someone how to make a digital story after taking this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment