Let your fingers do the walking

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Digital Stories 2


The next Digital story I picked was The Mountain by Amy Johns because I felt like I could relate to her story because I also love the outdoors. I really liked how she told her story because at first you think it is going to be a wonderful story of her growing up and playing in the Mountains, but then you learn how money and greed can take over and ruin the what you love. This story hits a lot of issues that the world is facing to day with our energy crisis and I think Amy does a great job explaining how we as humans can destroy the earth to make some money. I like how Amy tells the story she tells of how the mountain changes as she grows up and how her niece will not get to enjoy the mountain like she did. This helps get her point across that the mining company's are not only ruining it for Amy but for generations of outdoor loving people.

No comments:

Post a Comment