Let your fingers do the walking

Monday, January 25, 2010

SEC! SEC! SEC!


The SEC football podcast is a radio show online that I am new to. It is a radio show that talks about everything going on in SEC football but that is stating the obvious. The radio show host Pat Danielson or "Pat D" and the show usually airs twice a month depending on what Pat D has on his mind. From the podcast that I have listened to of Pat D's it seems that he does know a good bit of information about SEC football. What I liked about Pat D's show was that it focused just on SEC football instead of other football leagues or other sports. I like that because I don't want to hear what the JETS are doing because I don't live in New York so I don't care!! And it is also refreshing to listen to something else besides all the sports trash on local radio. I am glad I stumbled upon this podcast because if i were not in this class I would have never found it and I will defiantly keep listening to Pat D's podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment